We are looking for young, smart, and energetic HR Interns to join our team. If you’re interested in starting your career in HR, this is the right choice for you.
1. Handling end-to-end recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing, and Onboarding candidates
2. Screening: Shortlisting candidates sourced through various job portals and validating them on their experience and interest in the role.
3. Shortlist the profiles sourced and send them to the respective hiring managers
4. Coordinate with HR in day-to-day activities
5. Assisting in administration activities
6. Draft and update documents, forms, policies, and other HR-related documents
Skill & Requirements
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Ability to work independently with accuracy and timeliness
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Knowledge of HR functions.
5. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a basic understanding of email etiquette.
6. Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
7. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
8. Strong ethics, reliability & cultural awareness.
Note: This will be a free 4-month full-time Internship program and the candidate will get Internship certification after successfully completing the program. The absorption possibility will be based on the performance during the training period.
BBA/ MBA (2022, 2023 Passouts)
Phone: +91 480 2951674 / 6282 845 368
Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!